After using Calendar Status for a few days, I wonder why it didn’t exist all this time. The app puts your Android device’s Calendar into your notification drawer, and I can’t imagine how no one thought of doing this before. It’s the easiest way to check your calendar on Android.
- Show more than 4 events on expanded layout.
- Select the status-bar icon (inc.option to remove the icon in Android 4.3 and up).
- Show calendar/event colored bullet and select its symbol.
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
- Select which calendar’s events will be shown.
- Select the notification click action (Open settings / Create new event / Select app).
- Make status bar icon to display the current day of the month.
- Set special style for today’s events. [Expanded layout]
- Match all layout style to collapsed layout style.
Calendar Status PRO v126.96.36.199 Paid Apk