SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone’s temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
- Completely rewrote profile.
- Older profiles will automatically be converted into new profile.
- Added app and day of week in addition to the older conditions, and more are coming.
- All number selectors in profiles are now in the style of the frequency selector in the main tab.
- The new file extension for exported profile settings is .setcpu.json.
- To prevent ambiguous situations, it’s no longer possible to select priorities that have been used by other profiles.
- The CPU temperature sensor on OMAP4 and some other devices should now be supported for profiles. The option will appear if available.
- Notifications are now set as an action per profile and can now be non-persistent.
SetCPU for Root Users v3.1.4 Apk