Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
- Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
- Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard to remember usernames.
- Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more
WhatsApp Messenger v2.18.86