Wav is a advanced tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
- Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- USB Microphone support
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
- Painless timeline selection
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert.
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility.
The free version of WavStudio contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version of WavStudio to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done from within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor v1.0 b42