File Explorer for android allows you to open and copy files from any USB mass storage device with a FAT32 or NTFS file system using the USB OTG port of your device, tablet or phone. With a FAT32 file system, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB “OnTheGo” port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- File Browser: OTG Explorer helps you manage all your files efficiently! With an intuitive interface, File Manager allows you to handle any file or folder whether they are stored in your device, microSD card, or cloud storage accounts.
- Multi language: OTG Explorer supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
- Application: OTG Explorer support application management like Uninstall applications, delete application and manage application like system app and user install app.
- File Transfer: OTG Explorer support connect apps to Computer and You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
- Audio: You can manage all music and sound related files.
- Video: You can manage all video files in your device.
- Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storage.
- Document: You can manage all document files in your device.
USB OTG File Explorer v1.3.0