Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset.
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Smart Bluetooth Headset v1.976