Added support for shortcuts. For now the 2 available shortcuts are the add location shortcut, which will allow users to quickly add new locations in app, as well as current location shortcut, which will allow current location to quickly be displayed in the app.
- Clock and Weather widget should now update properly after device restart.
- Fixed current location showing unintentionally after entering and exiting multi-window mode whilst the location list is empty.
- Fixed current location not showing unintentionally after entering and exiting multi-window mode.
- Status bar returned to transparent background.
- Aligned end edges of labels of Clock and Weather widget.
- Entire Clock and Weather widget is now clickable instead of just the labels. Left half will open Clock app, right half will open Weather app.
- Default city of each locale will no longer automatically be added every time app is turned on.
- Removed location permission dialog appearing every time app is turned on when location permissions are disabled. It will only appear when needed, such as when entering app through Clock and Weather widget or current location shortcut.
- Fixed crash when tapping on Severe weather alerts in settings in cases when location data was stale.
- Aligned end edges of min and max temperature in app.
- Fixed real feel disappearing from weather widget.
Xperia Weather v1.3.A.2.5 Apk