Set red color to power bar when battery depleting beyond specified battery percentage. You can set battery bar style on top of the status bar or at bottom or fill the whole status bar with the battery bar color indicating current Battery level.
Battery bar require system overlay permission to draw energy bar on status bar of android. but Battery bar do not require accessibility service permission.
Hence Battery bar works silently without much RAM usage, and when you lock the phone, Battery bar service becomes idle, meaning it doesn’t read changes in battery level when the screen is off.
- Change that boring percentage number into a colourful energy bar.
- Offers users a slick way to visualize their battery percentage instead of just seeing a number or a battery icon.
- You can mess with settings such as the thickness of the energy bar, power bar color, battery percentage and battery bar position.
- The app also works well with full screen apps such as YouTube with it disappearing when you go full screen so it doesn’t distract from your viewing.
- The best part is that you get to set the bar’s color segments that help differentiate from 25 percent remaining or 50 percent remaining. You also get choose how the bar is divided into the five segments, meaning you can set the percentages.
- yYou can try out many different styles and see which one fits your phone’s display better.
- pick a charging pulsating animation which will be displayed in the depleted bar.
Battery Bar Energy Bars Status bar v2.6 Apk