New files in your device are instantly uploaded to One-Drive. New files in One-Drive are automatically downloaded onto your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices. If their folders are synced with the same OneDrive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the OneDrive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. OneSync is here to fill the gap.
- Supports OneDrive Personal and OneDrive for Business
- Full two way auto sync running in background, just like OneDrive on desktop
- Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror
- Instant upload: new and modified files are uploaded immediately
- Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
- Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
- Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
- Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
- Configurable auto sync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
- Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
- Sync multiple pairs of folders
- Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
- Upload files larger than 10 MB
Autosync OneDrive OneSync v3.0.2 Apk