Choose a picture, scroll through a selection of pre-defined 8-bit filters and immediately review the vintage effect. Save or share the result in just one click.
The reality of old school graphic conversions is that it can be tricky to get good results in all conditions. Low contrast or greyish images tend to be rendered as a murky mess if a straightforward down sampling is applied. 8Bit Photo Lab has a number of parameters that are key to optimizing the final look of your images. Every pixel counts when dealing with low resolution images.
- make pixel art, pixelate your photos, create memes, design flashy posters, have fun!
- choose from over 40 color palettes: GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, NES, TO7/70, Amstrad CPC 6128, Apple II, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 16 & 64, VIC 20, CGA, EGA, SAM Coupé, VGA (256 colors)
- custom color palettes with the option to interpolate colors, allowing for duotone effects
- 15 dithering types: error diffusion, noise, pattern, checkerboard…
- huge finely selectable resolution range from 8 x 8 to 2048 x 2048
- multiple pixel aspect ratios and attribute clash modes
- output styles offer alternatives to regular flat pixels: fuse beads, bricks, puzzle, painted.
- add retro 8-bit text and glitches
- tastefully decorate with a selection of 8-bit stickers
- flick right or left and immediately apply the filter to another picture from your collection!
- high quality output, up to 4096 x 4096 in PNG
- optional grid overlay for bead artists and cross-stitcher
8Bit Photo Lab Retro Effects v1.10.3 Apk