Audio Cambridge includes vocabulary from all the main CLIL and International GCSE topics from biology to economics and from IT to literature to give you the confidence and support you need to learn in English, whatever the subject. Every word is explained in clear, simple English, along with all the grammar and usage information you need to use English correctly.
- Coverage of all the main CLIL and International GCSE topics helps students learn any subject using English, with clear definitions and all the help on grammar and usage that they need.
- Based on the Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary Third edition, with special focus on collocation to improve fluency.
- Subject-related artwork helps students learn words more easily.
- Study pages focusing on potentially difficult areas such as numbers and letter writing, saving time by having all the information in one place.
- Spoken pronunciations so that students don’t have to struggle with the phonetic alphabet.
- SMART thesaurus, which turns the dictionary into a thesaurus at the click of a button.
- Suitable for CLIL-based teaching.
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A fuzzy filter for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A keyword search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
Audio Cambridge School Dictionary v4.3.136 Latest