Vibrance HDR allows you to create high dynamic range (HDR) images, either from a single photo, or from multiple (three) auto exposure bracketed (AEB) photos.
High-dynamic-range imaging is a technique used in photography to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity. This works best in conjuction with a camera app that supports taking photos at multiple different exposures. However Vibrance HDR also supports creating a “Fake HDR” effect from a single photo. Note that not all devices support multiple input photos.
- Create HDR effect from either single photo, or three input photos at different exposures.
- Editor allows you to modify contrast enhancement strength, brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance temperature.
- Quick display of original image for comparison.
- Pan and pinch to zoom.
- Works in portrait and landscape.
- Exif metadata is preserved by default where possible, with additional options to control what metadata is preserved.
- HDR tonemapping options include Reinhard, Exponential, Filmic, ACES.
- Auto-alignment for processing multiple input photos.
- On-screen histogram.
- Built-in help (including guides on how to take AEB photos on various Android camera apps).
- Share to and from other apps.
Vibrance HDR v1.5 Apk