Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
- POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
- Exchange Active Sync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
- Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
- Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
- Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
- Conversation and thread view to read related mail
- The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Camera: Used to attach photos to email
- Location: Used to attach current location information to email
- Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
- SMS: Used to provide SMS synchronization function when using Microsoft Exchange account
- Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
Samsung Email v5.0.00.14 Apk