This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device.
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
- Video Size : SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
- Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Camera Control: Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras
- Connecting a USB camera to PC as a virtual USB camera
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function
- Connectable cameras are not restricted
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone
- Some Android device can’t work well when recording sound. Please turn “MIC ON during recording” off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
- Nexus7 (2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
USB Camera v2.3.1 Apk