My Files manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of “Predictive text” not working when performing searches in My Files.
- Fixed the issue of errors occurring when files are copied using drag and drop in Multi window mode.
Fixed the VI (Visual Interaction) error that occurred when deleting files in Get More Space – Unused files.
- Fixed the issue of the number of items not being displayed for the Google Drive folder.
- Now displays an update icon when a new version update is required.
- It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
- .Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details
- The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
- The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and files (.APK)
- Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services
- Samsung Cloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
- Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
Samsung My Files v18.104.22.1684 Apk