Ghost Commander File Manager v1.55b2 Apk Ghost Commander is a dual-panel file manager which will let you to manage your files locally or remotely as well as tweak your system in the root mode.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
- easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
- customizable multi select
- root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
- change file owner and permissions
- working with files via the Media Store perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
- ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
- built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
- favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
- calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
- file search by content and other properties
- text editor (built-in or external)
- text and picture viewers
- sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
- personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
- Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
- Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app
- Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage
Ghost Commander File Manager v1.55b2 Apk