Replacement for your stock notification panel.Not a replacement for the status bar. The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a custom notification shade when you swipe down to reveal your notifications. Doesn’t override any parts of your system, so it cannot cause any problems with the way you interact with your device.
Uses a few permissions to change settings that you consciously adjust through the app’s UI, like toggling WiFi and Bluetooth on or off, changing screen brightness, rotation lock and so on.
- Has an overhaul on the notifications design, using the system notification listener to present your notifications in different UI. Allows you to perform trivial actions on your notifications like swipe to dismiss and tap to open as well as interact with them just like you would normally do.
- Adds nice animations when you interact with the notifications presented in the custom shade.
- Light: your ordinary notifications
- Colored: uses the notification’s color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn’t dark for contrast purposes.
- Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background
- Choose a different color for the background or foreground of the quick settings panel.
- Change brightness slider color.
- Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
- Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Material Notification Shade v10.26 Apk