From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients or patients medications, this edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1,000 generic drugs that are listed alphabetically.
Precautions and considerations sections are written with health professionals in mind to ensure that you have the most relevant and current content applicable to your field of practice.
- Up to date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
- Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name, category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharma cokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions , diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
- The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
- Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission’s most up to date Do Not Use list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
- Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
- Easy to spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibility/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
- With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever
Drug Reference Health Professional v8.0.259 Apk