Congratulations on the purchase of you new Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, sometimes also called a drone or Remotely Piloted Aircraft System. By conducting your first flight you will join the community of airspace users. Despite it’s small size, your RPAS is an aircraft, with all the consequences this fact implies.
- never fly over people
- never fly over roads, densely populated areas, buldings and cities
- never fly close to airports and airfield (application will tell you where they are located)
- always fly with line of sight visibility
- never fly higher than it is allowed in your country
- insure yourself from civil liability
- Start-up the application, allow for location services and observe the three lights at the top of the screen.
- GREEN you can conduct your flight
- YELLOW restrictions are in place. You can check them by using the “Airspace” icon, where you can find contact details of the airspace owner
- RED flight prohibited
DroneRadar Premium v1.6.582 Apk