Chromecast has been a success for Avia App, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we’re now supporting casting to Apple, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements.
Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast – Roku – Apple TV – WebOS TV’s – Xbox One – Google TV – PC – Mac
- Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
- New icons throughout the app
- Casting to Apple TV
- Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
- Casting to Web-OS enabled TVs
- Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
- Full playback control from your phone or tablet
- Apkdreams Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
- To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
- Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
- When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
- When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
Avia Media Player v7.2.40154 Premium Apk