Anticipate lighting conditions in photography-filming, real estate, architecture, outdoor activities (i.e setting up camp), solar panel positioning, gardening, and more.
- Photography: when and where will the sun rise and set? When are the Blue hour and the golden hour? When and where will the moon shine tonight?
- Gardening: do your plants get enough direct sunlight during the course of the day and year?
- Real estate: does a neighboring building obstruct the sun and cause shade?
- Architecture: How much sunshine will your home get? Does the sun shine through your window?
- Camping: will the sun shine on your tent?
- Hiking: when does dawn start and dusk end?
- Solar panels: Will there be nearby obstructions?
- Use your current GPS location or choose any location on a map
- Save your favorite locations
- Use the current time or choose any time of day
- Get data about sunrise/sunset times, twilight (dusk/dawn), photography times.
- Get data about moonrise/moonset and moon phase
- View the sun’s and moon’s position at the chosen location and time overlaid on your device’s camera
- Overlay the sun and moon path on the map and anticipate the casting of shadow.
- Track the sun’s and moon’s position by using the slider to set a time of day and day of year
Sun Locator Pro v2.11 Apk