Tired of looking up resistor color codes? Using this app, you can get the resistance of a resistor just by taking a picture of it. The resistor should be horizontal on the image in order for the app to find/detect it correctly. Some colors depent highly on the device, please use the tendency sliders in the settings to adjust.
- Automatic detection: No aligning of the resistor needed*, the app locates it automatically and analyses the rings
- Automatic color adjustment. On wrong detected rings, go to “manual”, enter the actual colors and press the green check mark
- Manual mode: Choose the ring-colors and get the resistance
- Detect multiple resistors at once
- Manual tuning of different color-tendencies.
- Zoom, flash and different focus modes
- Touch to focus
- Brightness and contrast adjustment
- Load image from gallery
- Share image to this app from the “Share” menu
- The resistor should be held horizontal with the tolerance-ring to the right
Resistor Scanner Donate v2.0.6