Instantly enter numbers and mathematical expressions using an ergonomic on-screen keyboard and voice input (currently supports English, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish). Just press the mic button and speak the expression.
- Make two or more calculations simultaneously. To do this, you can switch editing screens with a horizontal swipe along the top edge. You can give names to screens by tapping the screen number.
- Quickly copy the result to the clipboard simply by tapping it. There is a special button for pasting from the clipboard.
- All calculations are recorded in the calculations history, from where you can insert the expression and result into the editor. These records can be instantly deleted with a horizontal swipe. Any record from the history can be tagged with text by tapping the date or time.
- Execute mathematical operations with incredibly large numbers and expressions.
- Raise to the n-th power or extract the root of the n-th power.
- Percentage calculations.
- Convenient, user-friendly settings that can be opened by swiping from the left edge of the screen or using a menu button. The settings include: vibrate on click, full-screen mode, keep screen on, and other options.
- The result is always displayed naturally, without incomprehensible E’s, dashes, and numbers.
- Easily work with many memory cells, and easily switch between them. You can set a name for each cell, letting you intuitively use the memory for a specific field of activity.
Multi-Screen Voice Calculator v1.4.5 Paid App