CloudPlayer is a revolutionary music player that puts you in control of your music, no matter where it’s stored. Use it as an offline music player or link your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive to create a giant cloud jukebox for all your music. Stream or download MP3s from your cloud accounts for offline playback.
- Snappy material design UI
- High resolution Artist and album images
- Advanced sorting options for Albums, Artists, Composers, Genres and more
- Default screen selection
- Advanced 10 band equalizer with 17 presets and Preamp (premium)
- SuperSound: Customize your sound with headphone enhancement, bass boost and widening effects
- Support for Lossless file formats such as FLAC and ALAC, including 24-bit audio files
- Support for MP3, AAC, OGG, m4a, wav and more
- Support for importing and streaming WMA files from the cloud
- Free back-up of your playlists so you never lose your playlists if you change phones. (optional)
- Free playlist sync across your Android devices. For example, playlist changes you make on your tablet will be automatically reflected on your phone and vice versa. (optional)
- Download or stream music directly from your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive without arbitrary restrictions.
- DOWNLOADED ONLY switch to filter out cloud songs or MP3s and only show locally stored music
- Cellular Data switch disables the app from using cellular data so you can stream on WiFi without worrying about data caps.
CloudPlayer by doubleTwist v1.4.0 Full App