Line busy? Need to get in touch? Auto Redial lets you redial numbers automatically. Set the number, and the time between calls, and let your phone dial automatically for you. Use it to get on-the-air of your favorite radio show, or win tickets to shows and sporting events or win your chance in connecting to a busy Call Center.
- Option to dial alternate numbers in Contact. Eg: Dial Work number if Mobile line is Busy
- Option to enable/disable redial
- Number of Redial Attempts can be configured
- Delay between Redial attempts can be configured.
- Enable Speaker mode when Redialing
- Home Screen widget to Enable/Disable Redial.
The Redial application runs in the background listening to any call you dialed ending with ‘0’ seconds ( All busy calls ends with 0 seconds in the call log. Some carriers do not support this). If the last call ended in 0 seconds then the application automatically redial the number. If your busy call does not end in 0 secs but ends with in certain time then you can configure Consider a call busy field. If the busy call does not hang up at all then you need to manually hang up for the system to redial the last number immediately. Currently the Android SDK does not support detecting a busy signal.
Auto Redial Premium v1.44 Apk