The ability to create custom units for nearly every category (so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units… please email me if you have questions.
A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
- You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter
- Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
- To change or delete “Quick Launch” shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
- If your on-screen keypad doesn’t show a decimal point, you can try switching back to using the full keyboard layout by going to Preferences -> Use Full Keyboard Layout.
- By default when you open the currency screen and it’s been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto
- Update Currency.
- If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
- If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
Unit Converter Plus v220.127.116.11 Apk