Make two or more calculations simultaneously. To do this, you can switch editing screens with a horizontal swipe along the top edge. You can give names to screens by tapping the screen number.
All calculations are recorded in the calculations history, from where you can insert the expression and result into the editor. These records can be instantly deleted with a horizontal swipe. Any record from the history can be tagged with text by tapping the date or time.
- Execute mathematical operations with incredibly large numbers and expressions.
- Raise to the n-th power or extract the root of the n-th power.
- Percentage calculations (for example: 200 + 10% = 220; 10 % 200 = 20).
- Convenient, user-friendly settings that can be opened by swiping from the left edge of the screen or using a menu button. The settings include: vibrate on click, full-screen mode, keep screen on, and other options.
- The result is always displayed naturally, without incomprehensible E’s, dashes, and numbers.
- Easily work with many memory cells, and easily switch between them. You can set a name for each cell, letting you intuitively use the memory for a specific field of activity.
Multi-Scr Voice Calculator v1.4.5 Apk