You can make the audio recording sound louder by increasing the mic gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, you can select between 8 kHz – 48 kHz sample rate, you can easily save the recordings into the external SD card, and much more, all for free. Also, you can rename and share your voice recordings to your friends.
This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts, or you just want to record a simple voice memo. Others are using it as a voice recorder for taking interviews, others are using it as a voice recorder to record snoring in the night.
- WAV – PCM, 3GPP – AMR and MP4 – AAC formats supported.
- Audio recording in background.
- Start/Pause/Resume/Abort recording options.
- Option to append(continue) an existing audio recording.
- Mono and stereo recording.
- Gain (you can adjust the microphone’s volume so it can record louder) – only for WAVE/PCM format.
- Supported sample rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz.
- It can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear mic) for a clearer and louder sound.
- It is possible to use custom folder for the recordings (even on external SD card).
- Option to auto-upload on cloud services like DropBox or Google Drive.
AudioRec Voice Recorder v5.1.5 Apk