How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone. This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Over 100 source formats are supported.
- Convert audio to AAC (.aac), AIFF (.aiff), FLAC (.flac), M4A (.m4a), MP3 (.mp3), OGG (.ogg), OPUS (.opus), WAV (.wav), WMA (.wma).
- Share a converted file through the web..
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST.
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically.
- Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer.
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included).
- Depending on the file type you want to convert to you can change: bitrate, frequency, channels (mono, stereo), normalize or trim to a specific part of the audio..
Convert Audio v2.80 Apk