The Virtual Microscope makes Optical Mineralogy to be easier to examine a thin section and to understand the characteristic properties for each mineral without a petrographic microscope, which is known to be very expensive.
- 55+ most common minerals in thin section which cover all silicate and non-silicate classes.
- 95+ thin sections related to Igneous, Metamorphic and Sedimentary rocks.
- 360+ degrees interactive movement of the plates.
- properties of each mineral.
- user friendly interface, ad free and very intuitive.
- made by a Geologist for Geologists.
Virtual Microscope Minerals v1.1.3 Apk