Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device’s GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
- Lite Mode swipe the speed left.
- Altitude, show clock seconds.
- Multiple Speed Warnings have as many as you like. Set a color, trigger speed, built-in/custom/no alert sound. Trigger on over speed/under speed (possibly one for the pilots).
- Set any background color.
- create profiles for different activities or modes of transport and keep all their settings and values separate.
- save locations you visit. Navigate there or view them in Google Maps later.
- Log your routes and export to .KML, .GPX and .CSV file formats, or open in Earth if installed.
choose a different color and brightness setting for day and night. Auto mode automatically switches at sunrise and sunset.
- Edit speed and distance values, like odometer, trip and max.
- Optional start/stop on power connected/disconnected.
- Lite speed switch to Lite mode when you go over a chosen speed.
- Speed touch Lock turn off all screen touch events over a chosen speed.
- Elapsed time (tap the clock to switch, and again for the clock).
- Tap compass for simple compass, bearing and odometer (tap again for clas.sic compass).
- Hide unlit number segments make those empty digits less distracting.
- Google Map view (swipe speed right).
- Choose the number of decimal places to show for values, up to two.
- Speed can optionally be to one decimal place
- Compatible with Samsung’s Multi-Window & LG’s Dual-Window Modes.
DigiHUD Speedometer v1.1.9 Apk