Memento supports online synchronization to the Google Sheets application via Google Drive and allows users to edit their records on their PCs.
All data can be stored in the Memento Cloud. All such entries, photos, and files are synchronized automatically between the cloud and local copies on Android devices. Users can provide access to their data to other users, enabling teamwork use.
Individual employees, departments, and entire businesses can manage their business data via their phones and tablets, laptops, and/or desktop computers.
- Storing entries with custom fields.
- Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields.
- Displaying data in the form of a list, table, on a map, or in a calendar.
- Synchronization with Google Sheets.
- Multi-user environment.
- Access to data from several Android devices and from laptop and desktop computers; users can work with the same libraries on their phones, tablets, and PCs.
- One-to-many and many-to-many relationship between entries.
- Importing and exporting CSV files, permitting inter operation with popular programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Password protection.
- Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
Memento Database v4.3.0 Apk