You can either use your fingertips, an active pen or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the “stylus only” option so that your wrist won’t accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
- Draw with an active Stylus for pressure sensitivity.
- Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the “speed pen” option.
- Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom.
- Copy & Paste.
- PDF export.
- JPG & PNG export.
- Export directly to Evernote.
- Image import.
- Endless page size or different paper sizes.
- Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement.
- Use layers as in professional imaging software.
- Vector point manipulation.
- Organize your documents with labels like “work”, “art” and so on.
HandWrite Note & Draw v3.3 Apk