Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First year FREE.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
- Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
- Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
WhatsApp Messenger v2.17.11 Apk