Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy.
MoodTools is free, contains no advertisements, and is a purely non-profit venture aimed at helping people suffering from clinical depression. Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews.
- Regain your energy by performing energizing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioral Activation Therapy.
- Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis.
- Read information, self-help guidelines, and find help with internet resources.
- Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire and track your symptom severity over time.
- Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behavior, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks.
MoodTools Depression Aid v2.2.8 Apk