WiFox is a continually updated map of airport and lounge WiFi passwords from around the world. In map view, you can tap any WiFi icon where wireless information is available, and use the button to copy the password to the clipboard. The map is available offline (when you download the appropriate Google Maps) so you don’t need an Internet connection to use WiFox when you’re traveling.
- Users can also add passwords they find from airports around the world. Those passwords are then sent to foXnoMad for verification and approval before they are added to the map.
- In List View you can update passwords for airports already added (when you’ve noticed some changes). As you travel you can also rate the wireless hot spot information to let us know if the details worked for you or not. Based on traveler feedback, the connection information is updated, verified, or removed.
- WiFox icons indicate how fresh, reliable, and highly rated a given airport wireless network’s information is.
- WiFox is updated continuously with information travelers, pilots, and other users send through the WiFox app, foXnoMad website, and foXnoMad Facebook and Twitter accounts. WiFox currently has wireless Internet information for over 140 airports around the world.
- The map is updated automatically upon opening the app (when you have Internet access) or by clicking the ‘Update’ button on the map or refresh icon on the List View.
- WiFox also protects users on free WiFi networks by telling you the proper network name, so you don’t unintentionally connect to a rogue or malicious access point.
WiFox v9.0 Paid Apk