If you are a nurse, doctor, biologist, physiotherapist, dentist, podiatrists, and generally working or studying in the health sciences, this application will be very useful.
PubMed is a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. The United States National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health maintains the database as part of the Entrez system of information retrieval
- Search the PubMed database with more than 20 million journal articles.
- Advanced Search on PubMed.
- Information about PubMed.
- Single citation matcher.
- Batch citation matcher.
- Access to Clinical Queries.
- Access to MedLine Plus.
- NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) Twitter account.
- Other scientific search engines: WOS (ISI Web of Knowledge), Cochrane Plus, Cuiden (specific nursing).
- Current News about: Allergy and inmmunology, anesthesiology, cardiovascular, critical care, desmatology, emergency medicine, endocrnology, gastroenterology, Genetics, Hospital based medicine, infeccious disease, nephrology, neurology, nursing, ophthalmology, pediatrics, primal care,psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology and urology.
- An email contact.
PubMed Pocket v7.0.0 Apk