To take a snapshot of your current location, click the Take Snapshot button. The app will suggest location names to you (powered by Google Maps API), or you can enter your own name for the location. Click “Quick Snap” to skip the naming suggestions.
Click on a snapshot to rename it, delete it, share it, or view it on Google Maps. Click Navigate to start turn-by-turn directions in Google Maps. Click Export Snapshots to save your snapshots to a CSV file on your device’s file system. Exported CSV files can later be re-imported on the same or separate device. Snapshots are also backed up when using Android’s backup and restore functionality.
- Remembering where you’ve parked
- Use it when hiking to remember spots on the trail
- Use it to remember where you’ve taken a photograph
- Send your location to your friends/family so they can meet up with you exactly where you are
- Access Fine Location: Required to determine your GPS coordinates.
- Access Internet: Required to reverse geocode your location using Google Maps API.
- Write External Storage: Required for importing/exporting snapshots from CSV.
Location Snapshot v1.8.1 Apk