Ghost Commander File Manager v1.53.7b3 Apk is an amazing application for Android users. The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another.
This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them – back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
- easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
- customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
- root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
- change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
- working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
- ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
- built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
- favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
- calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
- file search by content and other properties
- text editor (built-in or external)
- text and picture viewers
- sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
- personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
- Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
Ghost Commander File Manager v1.53.7b3 Apk