USB Media Explorer v8.4.7 Apk USB Media Explorer (UME), formerly known as Nexus Media Importer, allows you to stream and transfer music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or card reader connected to your Nexus device or other Android 4.0+ devices with USB Host support.
- If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
- The application should launch automatically.
- The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
- Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy operations.
- The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
USB Media Explorer v8.4.7 Apk