Photos now processed in background thread (if this causes problems, you can disable it under Settings/Photo settings/Use background thread).
- Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
- Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation
- Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization)
- Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
- Timer (with optional voice countdown).
- Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
- Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
- Configurable volume keys.
- Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop’s Storage Access Framework).
- Disable shutter sound.
Open Camera v1.32.1 Android