Most phones do not yet support Google’s Camera2 API, and thus can only save compressed JPEG files. In addition, most devices use artificial edge-sharpening and noise reduction algorithms which further reduce the quality the resulting pictures by adding halos around high-contrast areas and an oil painting appearance to highly detailed areas.
- Select able (3) Histogram modes: Luma, RGB or both.
- Select able ISO modes.
- Adjustable Exposure.
- Defeat able built-in sensor noise-reduction.
- Select able Focus modes: Continuous AutoFocus or Touch to Focus.
- Orientation sensor updates Exif tag, can be locked.
- Shake detection.
- GPS data added to Exif tag.
ProCamera v1.039 Android