My Android Tools Pro enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider). Show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid).
- An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
- A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
- A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
- A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
- Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
My Android Tools Pro v22.214.171.124 Apk