Hermit for Facebook Twitter v4.0.1 Apk Create your own shell apps for any web site for better security, privacy & battery life. Skip downloading native apps that require all sorts of permissions and eat up battery.
- They look and behave like true native apps. Unlike Chrome, Hermit does not open a new tab every time you tap on a home-screen icon. If you already have a Lite App open, Hermit will bring it up instantly.
- Cookies in Hermit are stored separately from Chrome, so any tracking scripts that can track your usual browsing behavior cannot track your activity in Hermit.
- Create your own navigation bar for any Lite App. Put your most accessed content at your fingertips. Hermit ensures that only bookmarks relevant to the current Lite App are shown in the Sidebar, not all hundreds like you may have in Chrome.
- Change theme colors, pick from a million different combinations.
- Want to use every pixel of your phone screen? Or leave the top and bottom bars in, but still maximize the Lite App? Both options are customizable in Hermit.
- File uploads are all fully supported on Lollipop and above.
- Hermit stops Lite Apps when you are not actively using them. Lite Apps don’t run in the background, making battery life better than using the corresponding native apps.
- If you are new to Hermit, definitely take the Feature Tour to learn how it works.
- Detailed privacy settings for Lite Apps. You can turn on or off each kind of content that Lite Apps want to access, including geo location, photos, videos, and file uploads.
- Even on Android Marshmallow, once a native app is granted a permission, it can continue to use it in the background. Not with Hermit. See the screenshots for clear, fine-grained privacy and permissions controls.
Hermit for Facebook Twitter v4.0.1 Apk