FlashFire Pro v0.26 Root Apk amazing application for rooted Android users. No kernels or recoveries are flashed for FlashFire to run, Android is torn down and restarted in a minimalist manner for the flashing part of the app to run.
Pro version support:
- Technically it should be compatible with 4.2, but note virtually all of the testing so far has been done on 4.4 and 5.0 firmware.
- While development has focused so far on Samsung and Nexus compatibility and features, it should be able to function on many devices. Specific support for some other manufacturers is coming via updates soon.
- Individual files need to be named correctly to be flash able or be contained in archives. Archive-wise, TAR and ZIP are supported. Compression-wise, ZIP, GZIP and BZIP2 are supported.
- These can be embedded inside each-other, so yes, you can directly flash the standard ZIP-inside-TGZ Nexus firmware, as well as TAR-inside-ZIP Samsung firmware. More formats are to come.
- Backups can be to internal, external or USB storage. The backups are compressed. There is no way of knowing if the backup will fit, you are not warned about this.
- Backups are standard TGZ’s for file-based, and plain GZIP’d for raw partitions
- For block-level OTAs, flash a stock system partition or restore a system backup before applying the OTA.
FlashFire Pro v0.26 Root Apk