InkPad Notepad Notes v4.0.11 Apk Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad.
- InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use.
- When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created.
- To add a new note, tap on the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
- CREATE TO DO LIST Create a note as usual, then select the to do list button at the top of the note screen.
- CREATE SHOPPING LIST Create a note as usual, then select the shopping list button at the top of the note.
- PASSWORD PROTECTED NOTES (requires premium account)
- PIN Code protection can be turned on via settings. This will require you to enter a PIN code when the notepad is opened.
- EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
- SAVE As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
- BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
- SYNC NOTES ONLINE With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online.
InkPad Notepad Notes v4.0.11 Apk