Party Player Apk – puts nearly any song at your guests fingertips by allowing your phone to receive and automatically play songs on your phone or YouTube videos through text messages.
Simple enable requests and tell everybody at your event to text the command play name of song or YouTube name of song to your phone. Party Player will automatically stop any currently playing music and search for the play the song request through either the music on the phone or by searching and automatically playing a YouTube video.
If there are multiple requests, they will be placed in a song queue and wait their turn to be played. When all song/video requests finish, the previously playing music will be continued. If you want to block certain people from requesting songs, you can do so by going to Menu->Contact permissions. Please don’t forget to rate the app if you like it.
Setting up Party Player:
- Open the app
- Check the box marked Accept requests.
- A window will pop up. Check songs on phone and songs on YouTube to receive both types of requests.
- The Party Player icon will pop up signifying that requests are enabled.
- Have a guest text you the phrase “YouTube wrecking ball” or “Play wrecking ball’ without the quotes.
- The YouTube video request Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball or a version of Wrecking Ball stored on the phone will automatically pause any currently playing music and start playing.
What’s New in v1.17 Apk
- Fixed a huge bug. If the app was not previously working on your phone, try it out now.
- Added option to search YouTube automatically if song was not found on phone.
Party Player v1.17 Apk
Like us our Facebook page to get updates in your Facebook account.