Link2SD Plus Apk – is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move application to SD Card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
The idea behind is same with app2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card’s second partition but differs in two ways. One instead of linking /data/app folder (that mean moving all applications) you can select application you want to move.
Two, it’s an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your application with few clicks.
- App manager.
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select.
- Automatically link newly installed apps(Optional).
- Move any user apps to SD even through the app does not support moving to SD.
- Shows the app that support moving to SD when native apps2sd.
- Set the default install location of the apps as auto, internal or external.
- Batch link, unlink, install, uninstall. move to SD, move to phone functions.
- Notify when movable apps installed.
- Uninstall system applications (Bloatware removal).
- Freeze and unfreeze system and user applications.
- Convert system apps into user apps.
- Convert user apps into system apps.
- Integrate updated system apps into the system (ROM).
- Clear data and cache of the application.
- Clear all apps cache at once (1Tap cache cleaner without being root).
- Clear cache widget (1Tap cache cleaner without being root).
- Notify if total cache size exceeds the specific size.
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status.
- With variety of options to sort and filter apps.
- Search applications by name.
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition.
- Share the link of an app.
- Support 35+ languages.
- No ads (Pro).
- Auto clear cache services (Pro).
What’s New in v3.5.2 Apk
- Fixed the bug that causes linked apps disappear on reboot when internal data is linked on some KitKat devices.
Link2SD Plus v3.5.2 Apk