Link2SD Plus Apk – is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
The idea behind is same with App2SD scripts, linking applications to SD card’s second partition but differs in two ways. One instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you ca select applications that you want to move. Two, it’s an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native App2SD features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non protected user apps to SD card, with batch moving capability. That feature uses Android standard SD card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables 1tap cache cleaning without opening the app.
- App Manager.
- Create and remove link for Apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select.
- Automatically link newly installed apps.
- Move any user apps to SD card even though the app does not support moving to SD.
- Shows the app that support moving to SD card with native app2sd.
- Set the default install location of the apps as auto, internal or external.
- Batch link, unlink, install, uninstall, move to SD, move to phone functions.
- Notify when movable apps installed.
- Uninstall system applications (Bloatware removal).
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications.
- Convert system apps into user apps.
- Convert user apps into system apps.
- Integrate updated system apps into system.
- Clear data and cache of the application.
- Clear all apps cache at once.
- Clear cache widget.
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status.
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps.
- Search applications by name.
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD 2nd partition.
- Share the link of an app.
- Support 35+ languages.
For linking apps
- Root permission.
- A second partition on SD card.
You should have two partition on SD card and both should be primary. The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You need to use a non FAT file system ( ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs) on your second partition in order to link apps private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT 16, FAT 32 OR exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership pr permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app’s private files. It can move app’s private data files if you have a non-FAT partition.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Mini tool, Paragon, Easeus etc for this.
When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android un mounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
What’s New in v3.4.8 Apk
- Fixed force close at start up on Froyo.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Updated translations.
Link2SD Plus v3.4.8 Apk