SuperSU Pro Apk – (root required) it allows for advance management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt/logging.
- Superuser access notifications.
- Per app notification configuration.
- Temporary unroot.
- Deep process detection (No more unknowns).
- Works in recovery (No more segfaulting).
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted.
- Works with non standard shell locations.
- Trusts ADB connection.
- Always runs in ghost mode.
- Wake on prompt
- OTA survival mode (No guarantees).
- Per app logging configuration.
- Per app user override.
- PIN protection.
What’s New in v2.0.0 Apk
- Fixed issue in CWM/TWRP binary updater.
- Updated backup tool script for sugote.
- Fixed binary detection issue on 4.2.2 and older.
- Fixed context switching issue that could prevent confirmation pop ups from showing.
- Fixed some installer issues.
- Fixed an in app update issue.
- Fix prompt dialog timer display.
- Prevent prompt dialog closing when tapping outside window.
- Requests are automatically denied after 10 seconds if the screen is not unlocked.
- Fixed property access on 4.2.2 and older.
- Fixed busybox related version detection issue.
- Fixed occasional automatic refresh of displayed logs not happening.
- Added toast display of silently denied apps during screen off.
- Tapping outside of pop up dialogs no longer closes them.
- Fixed boot complete detection.
- Default for respect CM root settings is now false.
- Updated language files.
SuperSU Pro v2.0.0 Apk